SRILANKA 7 NIGHT REVITALISE YOGA RETREAT
NISALA ARANA BOUTIQUE HOTEL- BENTOTO
*LAST ROOM REMAINS**
31st March-7th April 2019
£935pp twin/double or £1,150pp single occ
The wonder of Asia, a country overflowing with rich tradition and warm, friendly people, this is Sri Lanka. Experience its exotic landscapes and culture with a reviving yoga retreat at Nisala Arana Boutique Hotel.
The former ancestral home of a famed village Ayurveda Doctor ‘Veda Mahattaya’, this property has now been styled as a charming and exclusive Boutique Hotel.
Nisala Arana is set on four and a half acres of coconut estate and Bawa designed tropical gardens minutes from Bentota beach and the Indian Ocean. The front lawns and yoga pavilion offer peaceful spaces for the practice of meditation and yoga.
Nestled in the tranquil gardens , Nisala Arana offers a perfectly idyllic setting for you to relax and heal your body, mind and spirit with yoga and meditation. Look forward to a pleasantly calming discovery of Sri Lanka and rediscovery of your inner peace! Wake up to the sounds of monkeys and birds amongst the palm trees and then wander over to the Yoga shala for a revitalising morning yoga flow to revive you from the inside out. Relax by the pool in the shade or take a tuk tuk to the beach, local markets and temples, end the day with a Mindful yin/restorative to open the energy chanels and re-align your Qui.
The climate, the people, the culture, the yoga and the the meditation will revive and revitalise your body, mind and soul
• Delux Accommodation in stunning colonial villas
• 3 hours of yoga daily except for excursion day.
• 7 vegetarian Brunch’s and 5 evening meals to allow your own evenings out to explore.
• Complimentory drinking water and afternoon tea and cakes.
• Return private transfer to and from the airport
• Mini Adams Peak Boat Trip 4 Hrs Take a longer ride and visit a remote village far up the river and make a short climb up to the Famous “Mini Adam’s Peak” Temple. Breathtaking views and unspoiled scenes of village life to be enjoyed along the way.
• Return flights to Columbo, Sri Lanka
• Travel Insurance
• Optional Activities
• 1-1 yoga therapy
• Any non-scheduled food or drinks.
• 2 evening meals out
There are many extra excursions and acitivities one can do and your welcome to arrive earlier or depart later, we can arrange a fantastic extended itinerary for you should you wish.