1 week, from £935pp
This fantastic yoga retreat will take place at a collection of ‘Boutique Serviced Villas – Marari Villas’ on beautiful, undeveloped Marari Beach. The venue provides all the ingredients for a great retreat holiday: a stunning setting overlooking the Arabian Sea, fresh local food to nourish the body and soul, caring staff and all the comforts of a superior hotel.
Marari Beach lies on a relatively undiscovered shore near the renowned backwaters of Alleppey and is ideally located just 1½ hours from Cochin International Airport and within a few hours’ drive of all major tourist destinations in central Kerala. The beach has not been marred by development, unlike other tourist destinations. Only the local fishermen, their traditional colorful wooden boats and the abundant wildlife share the beach, so you are virtually alone to enjoy the endless white sand under your bare feet, the vibrant green coconut palms, the welcoming warm ocean and an experience of ‘real India’ with a touch of luxury.
The Villas has blended contemporary design and traditional Keralan architecture , offering residents inspiring indoor-outdoor living, perfectly suited to the tropical environment. There are atmospheric shaded verandas for lounging whilst watching the colorful fishing boats and spotting dolphins as well as spacious beach gardens with hammocks, sunbeds and umbrellas surrounded by tropical plants.
Included in The Price:
• Accommodation and taxes
• Brunch’s & Keralan vegetarian dinner (Optional seafood meal supplement INR 200 per person per meal).
• Herbal teas & drinking water.
• Airport transfer from/to, arranged as a group. People arriving on different times can arrange transfers for £30.
• 2 Yoga classes/day (Only 1 morning class the day of the sightseeing visit).
• 3 hour country boat ride on the backwaters (1 ride).
• 1 cooking class with the resident chef.
• WiFi internet.
• Use of bicycles.
Not Included in The Price:
• Optional activities.
• One to one Yoga classes.
• Massages, Ayurveda treatments, and consultations.
• Entrance to sights.
• Any non-scheduled food or drinks.
• Any meal out to local towns or villages.
• Flights to Kochi International Airport.
• Travel insurance
Please enquire for further details.
£200 deposit required to secure your place. Limited spaces