2 night, 2 day Retreat
Manor Farm, Thrupp, Oxfordshire.
Single Occupancy £425pp (limited availability)
Twin Occupancy £370pp
Triple occupancy £350 pp
Rediscover yourself once more in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, Focus on your health and well-being on this rewarding yoga, mindfulness, meditation and alterntaive therapy weekend. Start the day with a flowing energisng Vinyasa Yoga Flow, followed by a soothing altenative therapy and end the day with a candlelit meditation infront of a roaring wood burner. This retreat promises to diminish stress, boost your physcal and mental wellbeing, and leave you feeling completely rejuvenated.
Set in Kidlington, Thrupp on the Oxford Canal with stunning countryside walks. With a friendly experienced team of Yoga instructors, therapists and our amazing retreat chef Tanya, unearth your mind and body, while being surrounded by like minded people. Immerse in nature with walks along the canal, woodland or open countryside. Savor delicious vegetarian meals designed specially to help support detox your body.
* Energising Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes for all levels
* Mindful Yin Yoga
* Mindfulness sessions
* Candlelit Yoga Nidra with indian Head massage
* Therapy treatments (Reiki, reflexology, Hot Lava stones massage and more) **
* Country or canal walks in surrounding area, minutes from house
* 2 large buffet style delicious vegetarian gluton free meals every day (brunch and dinner)
* Teas & fresh fruit available all day
* 2 nights in luxury accommodation in a newly renovated large stone Georgian cottage.
** At extra cost
Please enquire. The retreat is limited to 12/14 places, a small retreat to ensure personal attention and care